Are you facing an investigation or have been arrested and charged for any crimes against a minor who is under 15 years of age? Sex crime cases are not for inexperienced lawyers. The evidence prosecutors will use in these cases is often graphic and repulsive. Prosecutors will stand behind that evidence. A criminal lawyer defending against sex crime charges must be able to review that evidence and remain objective while finding the flaws in the evidence and in the rest of the prosecutor’s case. Flagstaff Criminal Attorney David Bednar has over 20 years of criminal law experience and has defended these types of case.
Contact Northern Arizona Criminal Law Office of David Bednar at
(928)779-3242, for FREE INITIAL CONSULT
According to Arizona Revised Statutes, ARS 13-705, Dangerous Crime Against a Child means any of the following crimes committed against a minor who is under 15 years of age.
- Aggravated assault that results in serious physical injury, or aggravated assault that involves a deadly weapon or dangerous instrument;
- Sexual assault;
- Child molestation;
- Sexual conduct with a minor;
- Sexual exploitation of a minor, or sexual exploitation of a minor for commercial use;
- Child prostitution;
- Continuous sexual abuse of a child;
- Sex trafficking that involves minors;
- Luring a minor for sexual exploitation, or aggravated luring a minor for sexual exploitation; or
- Unlawful age misrepresentation.
Conviction of a dangerous crime against a child imposes severe penalties and possible lengthy sentencing options.
Contact Our Sex Crimes Flagstaff Defense Law Firm
If you have been arrested or are currently being investigated for one of the above charges in Northern Arizona (counties of Navajo, Apache, Coconino, Yavapai). You will need to contact an attorney who has experience defending these types of cases, before speaking with an officer.