Northern Arizona Attorney - Criminal Defense
If you or a family member has been arrested and are currently facing misdemeanor or felony charges in Northern Arizona knowing where to turn and finding an experienced aggressive criminal attorney is necessary to challenge the evidence and investigate the prosecution’s case. Since 1997, Flagstaff Criminal Defense Lawyer David Bednar has been providing affordable legal criminal representation for clients charged with misdemeanors and felonies in all courts in Northern Arizona.
Free Initial Consultation (928)779-3242, Call Today
From his office in Historic downtown Flagstaff, Northern Arizona lawyer, David Bednar has handled many types of cases in his 17 years of criminal defense including:
- Driving Under the Influence DUI (impaired to the slightest degree)
- Extreme DUI or Aggravated DUI
- Drug Offenses (Marijuana, Paraphernalia, Meth, Narcotics, Prescriptions)
- Marijuana Possession for Sale, MJ Transportation cases on I-40,I-17 and I-10
- Sex Crimes (sexual assault, rape, sexual misconduct with minor)
- Computer and Internet Related Offenses(Child Pornography)
- Theft, Assault, Money Laundering, Violent Crimes
- Gun and Weapons, Minor Consumption
- Post Conviction Relief, Probation Violations-Revocations, Appeals
- Civil Forfeiture (Federal and State courts)
As a member of the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (NACDL), Forfeiture Endangers American Rights Foundation (FEAR), and the National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws (NORML), Flagstaff criminal defense attorney, David G. Bednar, has a strong belief in preserving his client’s freedom and upholding their civil liberties.