If you or a family member has been arrested and are currently facing misdemeanor or felony charges,
knowing where to turn and finding an experienced aggressive criminal attorney is necessary to challenge the evidence and investigate the prosecution’s case. Since 1997, Flagstaff Criminal Defense Attorney David Bednar has been providing affordable legal criminal representation for clients charged with misdemanors in Municipal or Justice courts of Northern Arizona and for felony crimes in Coconino County Superior Court, Yavapai County Superior Court, Apache County Superior Court, Navajo County Superior Court, Mohave County Superior Court and statewide.
From his office in Historic downtown Flagstaff, Coconino Criminal lawyer, David Bednar has handled many types of cases in his 16 years of criminal defense including:
- Driving Under the Influence DUI (impaired to the slightest degree)
- Extreme DUI or Aggravated DUI
- Drug Offenses (Marijuana, Paraphernalia, Meth, Narcotics, Prescriptions)
- Marijuana Possession for Sale, MJ Transportation cases on I-40,I-17 and I-10
- Sex Crimes (sexual assault, rape, sexual misconduct with minor)
- Computer and Internet Related Offenses(Child Pornography)
- Theft, Assault, Money Laundering, Violent Crimes
- Gun and Weapons, Minor Consumption
- Post Conviction Relief, Probation Violations-Revocations, Appeals
- Civil Forfeiture (Federal and State courts)
As a member of the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (NACDL), Forfeiture Endangers American Rights Foundation (FEAR), and the National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws (NORML), Flagstaff criminal defense attorney, David G. Bednar, has a strong belief in preserving his client’s freedom and upholding their civil liberties.